One of a kind campus in Tartu
Novapolis is a new business campus to be built in Tartu near the shopping centre Lõunakeskus.
The reconstructed historical FI building is already open for business!
- The name FI refers to the University of Tartu Institute of Physics, for whom the building was initially built for and used by between 1975 and 2014.
- 5 floors of unique business spaces combine new and functional facilities with the best features of the historical building itself.
- We rent office spaces starting from 40 m2 to full floors of 1500 m2 .
We vision to create the most up-to-date and best functioning office buildings complex in South Estonia by integrating new buildings to the neighbourhood.
Novapolis is part of Estiko Grupp, an Estonian capital-based enterprise group mainly operating in Tartu.
FunctionsThe modern office building with countless windows and amazing views, has everything necessary to create a comfortable working environment.
- Good access by car and by public transport
- Free parking in front of the building and in the yard
- Well-planned bicycle storage room
- Recreational terrace area on the roof
- 2 meeting halls with modern presentation tools - 40
- Printing possibilities around the house
- Warehouse areas with a hoist in the basement floor
- Common kitchen
- Relax area with entertainment units
- Washing facilities for employees
- A massage room
- 24/7 access to the house
- Novapolis is located on Riia Street, one of the main traffic veins of Tartu, through which a high-speed connection to the city centre is provided.
- Tartu Airport is an 8-minute drive from us.
- Buses from
Tartu city centre to FI bus stop depart every 15-20
minutes, the journey takes about 13 minutes.
- The largest
shopping centre in South Estonia, Lõunakeskus, is in the neighbourhood and offers a diverse selection of shops, services and catering venues.
- Tartu Science Park with its research institutions is also nearby.
View location on mapRequest a quote