NOVAPOLIS business centre
Novapolis is a modern business centre in Tartu near the shopping centre Lõunakeskus.
- Between 1975 and 2014 the building was used by physicists from the University of Tartu's Institute of Physics, for whom the building was initially built.
- 5 floors of unique business spaces combine new and functional facilities with the best features of the historical building.
- We rent office spaces starting from 40 m2 to full floors of 1500 m2.
Functional facilitiesThe modern office building with countless windows and amazing views has everything necessary to create a comfortable working environment.
- Good access by car and public transport
- Free parking in front and back of the building
- Weather proof bicycle storage area
- EV charging stations
- Recreational terrace area
- 2 meeting halls with modern presentation tools - 40
- Printing possibilities around the house
- Warehouse areas with a hoist in the basement floor
- Common kitchen
- Relaxing area with entertainment units
- Washing facilities for employees
- A massage room
- 24/7 access to the building
A great location
- Novapolis is located on Riia Street, one of the main streets of Tartu, through which a high-speed connection to the city centre is provided.
- Tartu Airport is an 8-minute drive from us.
- Buses from
Tartu city centre to Teaduspark bus stop depart every 15-20
minutes, the journey takes about 13 minutes.
- The largest shopping centre in South Estonia, Lõunakeskus, is across the street and offers a diverse selection of shops, services and restaurants.
We are part of Estiko Group
Novapolis is part of Estiko Group, an Estonian capital-based enterprise group mainly operating in Tartu.
2021 at Estiko Group is a Year of Green Actions
For several years our motto has been to think big and act green. Now, we are dedicating the year 2021 specifically to green actions in order to work even more consciously towards reducing our carbon footprint and maintaining sustainable life conditions around us.
Throughout this year our focus will be on inspiring people, teams, and companies to think and act sustainably. Whether it’s switching to renewable energy, improving our recycling systems, calling into life new projects with our partners, consuming less or increasing biodiversity by bringing bees to live on the rooftop of Lydia Hotel.